Assurance of Service.
Please read carefully before signing the service agreement.
- We do not copy/use the information or content from the client’s websites unless it is required to complete the work assigned to us by clients. We never share any information of the clients with the third party, only we share the name of the client to Microsoft Partner Network Members if the requirement is for Microsoft Volume Licensing.
- Login credentials (Username and Passwords) may change if required and same will send to owners / Authorized Representatives when required.
- Before posting any new implementations on the live website, we will take consent from the clients through Email / Phone. If the site needs to put offline, we will inform and take consent from the clients and estimated downtime will be notified.
- Payments made in advance is kept as a reserved fund, if the work done by us is not meet the client requirements as per the proposal, clients may ask for the refund within 30 days with valid and acceptable reason/s.
- If the client wishes to close the relationship, we are happy to complete it in a smooth manner, we request to write an email specifying in the subject line “WIND UP” from the registered email ID to email@example.com or Submit a Ticket.
- All the credentials will transfer immediately without asking a single question unless any dues and/or the given reason is not valid or not acceptable as per the proposal.
- We will refund balance amount if any within 7 working days.
- We always welcome the clients if they want our service after “WIND UP” for any reason, no questions to be asked. We are happy to rebuild the relationship.
- After “WIND UP” if upcoming service provider needs any information, we will provide the same up to one month through Email Support / Support Ticket option only.