Tally ERP9 - Customize it to fit to your organisation.
Benefits of Tally Customization
- Effective use of the Power of Tally ERP 9.
- Increases user Performance & productivity.
- Reduce cost of Business Operations.
- Create significant business advantage over competition.
How is Tally Customization done?
Tally ERP 9 is architected to be a platform and is designed to support extensive Tally Customisation. Tally ERP 9 comes with an execution Kernel, an interpreter and a development language Tally Definition Language (TDL). Using TDL, you can enhance or change the default behavior of Tally ERP 9. Extend core functionality by interfacing a bespoke application facilitated by Tally ERP 9's support for custom built DLLs and XSLT.
Tally ERP 9 supports ODBC and import & export of data in standard data formats like XML & CSV. Tally ERP 9 has a SOAP listener, which helps in online integration and with other business tools.
Tally Customization Process
WinLine interacts closely with the customers, understand their business functions, specific needs, processes & documents it. The team then checks how much of the requirement can be satisfied by using the default functionality of the Tally software. If there is a Gap, it is identified and taken up for Tally Customisation. In a way WinLine make sure that the customer takes maximum advantage of Tally strengths.
Tally Customization can involve the following
- Alter the functionality, workflow and processes of the Tally software to fit the customers business requirement.
- Make changes to user interface screen.
- Creating more data fields in Masters & transactions.
- Putting more security & control at field level or transaction level.
- Customizing Invoice & other document printouts like Purchase order, voucher-cum-cheque.